Sports Kinesiology Taping – 29th July
This 1 day workshop will look at key areas of Kinesiology Taping within the effective management of athletes suffering from musculoskeletal conditions. This is perfect for all types of therapists, coaches and even athletes whom aim to achieve simples, safe, quick and effective relief from musculoskeletal injuries.
The aim of the course is to help you to develop your taping skills in order to stabilise specific areas of instability, relieve pain through decompression techniques to improve performance and control swelling, whilst aiding postural correction.
The Next course is on Saturday 29th July – 10am until 5pm (£120)
Contact us on email@example.com to book your place.
These techniques can be utilised within the management of both non-sporting clients and sporting clients and can take-place within both treatment and rehabilitation plans. The course will cover:
- Symptom Reduction Taping – aims to reduce pain and consequently improves function and movement for good proprioception.
- Oedema Control Taping – this alternative method to reduce swelling will assist in acute injuries and more serious chronic injuries.
On the day all areas listed will be covered:
- Principles of Taping
- Contraindications to Taping
- Symptom Reduction Taping
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Ankle Inversion / Peroneal Strain
- Achilles Tendinopathy
- Achilles Wrap
- Shin Splint (Medial Tibial Stress Syndrome)
- Patella Femoral Syndrome
- Lateral Knee Pain / ITB Syndrome
- Medial Collateral Ligament / Lateral Collateral Ligament
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament
- Hamstring Strain
- Rectus Femoris Strain
- Lumbar Pathology
- Sacro-illiac Joint
- Rotator Cuff Tendinopathy
- Medial Epicondylitis / Lateral Epicondylitis
- Oedema Control
- Fan Taping – Ankle Oedema
- Fan Taping – Compartment Syndrome
- Postural Control
- Foot and Ankle
- Thoraco-Lumbar Facet
- Frontal Plane Correction
- Rotation / Lateral Trunk Correction
- Upper Cross Syndrome